VACList-Digest       Monday, September 3, 2001      Issue 51

Today's Topics:

        1. Re: Aqua-Magic Flush Valve
        2. Re: Stabilizer Jacks
        3. Re: Aqua-Magic Flush Valve
        4. Re: New Bath Sink
        5. Re: Tricky Leak
        6. Re: Stabilizer Jacks
        7. Re: Stabilizer Jacks
        8. Re: New Bath Sink
        9. A/C Drain Tube
       10. Re:
       11. 67 GT Rivits
       12. 67 GT channel bolts
       13. Re:
       14. Re: Stabilizer Jacks
       15. Re: Stabilizer Jacks
       16. Re: Aqua-Magic Flush Valve
       17. Re: Manual for a '59
       18. Re: Manual for a '59
       19. Re: Manual for a '59
       20. 1974 Argosy 26'
       21. Re: 67 GT Rivits
       22. average age of airstreamers
       23. Re: average age of airstreamers
       24. Re: airstream coverings
       25. Re: average age of airstreamers
       26. Re: 1974 Argosy 26'
       27. New Radio
       28. Re: Floor repair part two,1953 flying cloud
       29. Re: average age of airstreamers
       30. Re: New Radio
       31. Flooring
       32. Re: average age of airstreamers
       33. Re: Flooring
       34. Re: Flooring

Message Number: 1
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 19:29:30 -0500
From: Dan Weeks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Aqua-Magic Flush Valve

After about a month's use following long storage, I've noticed that the
flush value on my Thetford Aqua-Magic doesn't always return to the fully
closed position when you release the flush pedal, resulting in leakage of
water from the bowl to the tank, and leakage of fumes into the coach. It
will close fully if you pull up on the flush lever. The trailer was stored
with a bit of water and antifreeze in the bowl, and everything works fine
otherwise. Is there something I can use to lubricate this seal, or adjust
the valve's return spring, or something to allow it to close tightly without
special attention?

Thanks!

Dan Weeks
75 Argosy 26