VACList-Digest       Sunday, September 16, 2001      Issue 64

Today's Topics:

        1. Dometic M52
        2. Bargman
        3. Re:
        4. Re: refrig
        5. Re: polisher to rent and vulkem 636
        6. Re: Dometic M52
        7. Re: polisher to rent and vulkem 636
        8. thank-you -1971 Safari value
        9. Re: 1959 Overlander
       10. Re: 1959 Overlander Table
       11. Re: refrig
       12. Re: polisher to rent and vulkem 636
       13. Re: refrig
       14. Re: Parting out 67 Caravel
       15. Re: Parting out 67 Caravel
       16. Re: Dometic M52
       17. Inspiring Site
       18. Re: polisher to rent and vulkem 636
       19. Re: Dometic M52
       20. Re: refrig
       21. Re: Parting out 67 Caravel
       22. Re: refrig
       23. Re: refrig
       24. Re: refrig
       25. Re: refrig
       26. Re: Dometic M52
       27. Internet access in the Airstream
       28. Re: LED lighting fixtures.
       29. Re: refrig
       30. Re: Internet access in the Airstream
       31. Re: Internet access in the Airstream
       32. Re: 1959 Overlander Table
       33. Re: polisher to rent and vulkem 636
       34. Re: refrig

Message Number: 1
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 17:18:01 -0700
From: "Gary Quamen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Dometic M52

Hi all:

My original equipment Dometic M52 refrigerator is kaput.  I successfully
replaced it with a Dometic RM2510.2.

Do not try this at home, kids...

Now I'm staring at the M52, deciding what I should do with it.  I can make
arrangements for Waste Management to take it away in it's entirety.  But
being the pack rat that I am, I feel that I should at least strip all the
removeable parts off of it.

Anybody need anything off of this thing?  Free, of course. Reimburse the
shipping.  The only thing I intend to keep is the front panel insert.
However, the new one has a great looking wood panel so I don't really know
why I need to even keep that.

1.  Yes, I burped it.

2.  No, it didn't run on either gas or elec (both produced heat).

3.  Yes the flue baffle was in place.

4.  Yes, it made pronounced gurgling sounds (very bad sign according to RV
Mobile).

Lemme know.

Later,

GQ '67 Safari