VACList-Digest       Saturday, September 1, 2001      Issue 49

Today's Topics:

        1. Re: 64 Globetrotter Stove Vent Pipe Cover
        2. airstream coverings
        3. floor replacement
        4. Re: floor replacement
        5. We're Back
        6. Switch Knobs
        7. Question on cleaning drapes
        8. Re: We're Back
        9. Re: RM Rally photos
       10. Re: RM Rally photos
       11. Re: VAC Rocky Mountain Rally pictures
       12. Fresh Water Tank Filter

Message Number: 1
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 19:45:47 -0400
From: "Ralph Shumaker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: 64 Globetrotter Stove Vent Pipe Cover

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C13255.87F872E0

Greetings all>   for Charles Wilson.  If you find a vent like the one pic=
tured please let me know.  I have one like yours.  Needs to be replaced. =20

Ralph Shumaker   69 Overlander
Carlisle, In.
 =20
----- =20
---------------
Charles Willson
64 Globetrotter
Santa Cruz - CA
---------------Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http:=
//explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C13255.87F872E0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Greetings all&=
gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; for Charles Wilson.&nbsp; If you find a vent like the one=
 pictured please let me know.&nbsp; I have one like yours.&nbsp;&nbsp;Nee=
ds to be replaced.&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>R=
alph Shumaker&nbsp;&nbsp; 69 Overlander</DIV> <DIV>Carlisle, In.</DIV> <D=
IV>&nbsp;</DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5p=
x; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"> =
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt Arial">----- <BR>---------------<BR>Charles Will=
son<BR>64 Globetrotter<BR>Santa Cruz - CA<BR>---------------<BR></DIV></B=
LOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get more from the Web.  FREE =
MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.com'>http://explor=

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C13255.87F872E0--

------------------------------

Message Number: 2
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 20:39:07 -0600
From: Gerald or Donna Shippen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: airstream coverings

Hi folks, have very much enjoyed the various topics of discussion lately.
Recently I took a train trip down the east coast from Boston south. I
noticed many boats dry-docked with various kinds of tarps over them. However
one type of covering caught my eye...it seemed to be like shrink wrap
plastic only quite thick, maybe cream colored or even blue I don't really
remember the color.  Anyway I'm curious if it may be an option to cover the
A/S for the winter?  I appreciate anyone's input. Thankyou.

GAS
66 Overlander

------------------------------

Message Number: 3
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 05:23:46 -0400
From: "DMH" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: floor replacement

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C132A6.463F5480

> I have come across a 1953 Flying Cloud that looks pretty good from the
> pictures, but the floor is bad.
>
> From the comments I've heard floor replacement is not an easy task.
>
> What would be involved in a total floor replacement in a 21' trailer. =
> assume all the cabinets would have to come out, etc?=20
John Dorsey
> Wauchula FL

Hello,
I recently finished total floor replacement on my 67 GT.  It was alot of =
work and everything touching the floor came out including the lower =
interior panels.  My floor was consumed with carpenter ants and water =
leaks.  I was unable to use the old plywood pieces as a pattern so =
before removal I made templates from #30lb. roofing felt cut to fit =
against the aluminum floor channel and then added the width of the =
channel to the layout so the front and rear curved sections matched the =
old.  It was time consuming but not very expensive.  Rough estimate on =
materials was about $400.00 (plywood, screws, Olympic rivets, pop =
rivets, vulkem sealant bolts etc. =20
Good luck, Dave  =20

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C132A6.463F5480

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt; I have come across a 1953 Flying =
Cloud that=20
looks pretty good from the<BR>&gt; pictures, but the floor is=20
bad.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; From the comments I've heard floor replacement is =
not an=20
easy task.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; What would be involved in a total floor =
replacement=20
in a 21' trailer. I<BR>&gt; assume all the cabinets would have to come =
out, etc?=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>John Dorsey<BR>&gt; Wauchula=20
FL<BR><BR>&gt;</DIV><BR>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I recently finished total floor =
replacement on my=20
67 GT.&nbsp; It was alot of work and everything touching the floor came =
out=20
including the lower interior panels.&nbsp; My floor was consumed with =
carpenter=20
ants and&nbsp;water leaks.&nbsp; I was unable to use the old plywood =
pieces as a=20
pattern so before removal I made templates from #30lb. roofing felt cut =
to fit=20
against the aluminum floor channel and then added the width of the =
channel to=20
the layout so the front and rear curved sections matched the =
old.&nbsp;&nbsp;It=20
was time consuming but not very expensive.&nbsp; Rough estimate on =
materials was=20
about $400.00 (plywood,&nbsp;screws, Olympic rivets, pop rivets, vulkem =
sealant=20
bolts etc.&nbsp;&nbsp;
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Good luck, Dave&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C132A6.463F5480--

------------------------------

Message Number: 4
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 06:24:36 -0400
From: "Jim Greene" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: floor replacement

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C132AE.C5CB0700

Dave, congratulations on your significant accomplishment. Your post =
makes it sound too easy -- which I know it wasn't from my much more =
modest repairs to water damaged floor places in my ' 68 Tradewind. What =
is your estimate of the man hours involved in your complete floor =
replacement?=20

What's the technique for getting the new flooring under the aluminum =
floor channel and bolted to the frame and outriggers? I'm assuming you =
would have to do a section at a time. I'll bet a number of us are =
interested in the details of your project.

Jim Greene

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  > I have come across a 1953 Flying Cloud that looks pretty good from =
the
  > pictures, but the floor is bad.
  >
  > From the comments I've heard floor replacement is not an easy task.
  >
  > What would be involved in a total floor replacement in a 21' =
trailer. I
  > assume all the cabinets would have to come out, etc?=20
  John Dorsey
  > Wauchula FL

  Hello,
  I recently finished total floor replacement on my 67 GT.  It was alot =
of work and everything touching the floor came out including the lower =
interior panels.  My floor was consumed with carpenter ants and water =
leaks.  I was unable to use the old plywood pieces as a pattern so =
before removal I made templates from #30lb. roofing felt cut to fit =
against the aluminum floor channel and then added the width of the =
channel to the layout so the front and rear curved sections matched the =
old.  It was time consuming but not very expensive.  Rough estimate on =
materials was about $400.00 (plywood, screws, Olympic rivets, pop =
rivets, vulkem sealant bolts etc.  =20
  Good luck, Dave  =20

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C132AE.C5CB0700

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Dave, congratulations on your =
significant=20
accomplishment. Your post makes it sound too easy -- which I know it =
wasn't from=20
my much more modest repairs to water damaged floor places in my ' 68=20
Tradewind.&nbsp;What is your estimate of the man hours involved in your =
complete=20
floor replacement?&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>What's the technique for getting the =
new flooring=20
under the aluminum floor channel and bolted to the frame and outriggers? =
I'm=20
assuming you would have to do a section at a time. I'll bet a number of =
us are=20
interested in the details of your project.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jim Greene</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A [EMAIL PROTECTED] href=3D"mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]";>DMH</A> =
</DIV>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]=20
  href=3D"mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]";>Multiple recipients of =
VACList</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Saturday, September 01, =
2001=20
  5:23</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [VAC] floor =
replacement</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt; I have come across a 1953 Flying =
Cloud that=20
  looks pretty good from the<BR>&gt; pictures, but the floor is=20
  bad.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; From the comments I've heard floor replacement is =
not an=20
  easy task.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; What would be involved in a total floor =
replacement=20
  in a 21' trailer. I<BR>&gt; assume all the cabinets would have to come =
out,=20
  etc? </FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>John Dorsey<BR>&gt; Wauchula=20
  FL<BR><BR>&gt;</DIV><BR>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello,</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I recently finished total floor =
replacement on my=20
  67 GT.&nbsp; It was alot of work and everything touching the floor =
came out=20
  including the lower interior panels.&nbsp; My floor was consumed with=20
  carpenter ants and&nbsp;water leaks.&nbsp; I was unable to use the old =
plywood=20
  pieces as a pattern so before removal I made templates from #30lb. =
roofing=20
  felt cut to fit against the aluminum floor channel and then added the =
width of=20
  the channel to the layout so the front and rear curved sections =
matched the=20
  old.&nbsp;&nbsp;It was time consuming but not very expensive.&nbsp; =
Rough=20
  estimate on materials was about $400.00 (plywood,&nbsp;screws, Olympic =
rivets,=20
  pop rivets, vulkem sealant bolts etc.&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Good luck, Dave&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  </FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C132AE.C5CB0700--

------------------------------

Message Number: 5
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 08:25:10 -0400
From: "Thornton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: We're Back

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C132BF.9DABAA20

Hi All,
I used the discussion group some time ago but haven't been participating =
for a while.

Here's our story. We are Mike and Lisa Thornton.  We have two children =
Ben and Rebecca, 6 years old.  We have 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 2 trailers.  =
Hence the e-mail address 'silverark'.  We are originally from California =
but transplanted to Eustis, Florida almost 4 years ago.

Our Airstream history includes our first purchase of the 1965 Safari.  =
This trailer was completely gutted.  The rear floor had to be replaced.  =
The plan was to gut it and make it how we wanted.  Which we are still =
working on.  It is towable and we actually took it camping last =
Thanksgiving to Cape San Blas, Florida.

Our second purchase was a 1954 Safari.  This one has a brief but =
interesting story.  We were out for a Sunday drive and found it for sale =
in a horse pasture.  We bought it on the spot.  After several months of =
contemplating what to do with it we decided to sell it.  A gentleman =
from Belgium bought the trailer.  He flew to Florida and liked what he =
saw.  I towed it to Jacksonville the next day and put it on a ship =
headed for Europe.  His planned use was for something other than a =
travel trailer.  Before it departed we were able to strip the inside =
giving us some new bed bases and overhead cabinets for the 65 Safari.  =
Very nice aluminum bases and cabinets.  We look back on it now and =
really regret selling that one.  Oh well, live and learn.

This brings me to our third and current project.  A 67 Ambassador.  =
Where do I start.  How 'bout where most restorations start.  The =
bathroom floor.  In this case it is the bathroom floor and the rear =
frame.  I've gaken the entire bathroom out.  The tub is sitting in the =
front since it will not fit out the door.  Trailers are an excellent =
example of reversre engineering.  Trailers were built from back to =
front.  It is difficult taking them apart back to front.

I will be taking it into the wedling shop in the next few weeks to have =
the frame evaluated.  I will be redoing the streetside kithchen.  New =
cabinets with a new layout.  I also have to line up a sofa or sometype =
of dinnete for the front.  Mine is missing.  The previous owners were =
living in this one so there are quite a few little things to work on.  =
In addition to the serveral major things.

While I have not done a full floor replacement like Dave I do consider =
myself an expert on floor removal and replacement.

Well that's about it for right now.  I do have one question or point of =
discussion.  Aluminum wiring - My trailer has it.  I don't plan on using =
it but wondering if anyone has experience with it.

Here's a link to our pictures.  I don't have any of the Ambassador out =
there yet.

http://home.mpinet.net/silverark/

- Mike Thornton

1965 Safari
1967 Ambassador International Double

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C132BF.9DABAA20

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Hi All,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I used the discussion group some time ago but =
haven't been=20
participating for a while.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Here's our story. We are Mike and Lisa =
Thornton.&nbsp; We have=20
two children Ben and Rebecca, 6 years old.&nbsp; We have 2 dogs, 2 cats, =
and 2=20
trailers.&nbsp; Hence the e-mail address 'silverark'.&nbsp; We are =
originally=20
from California but transplanted to Eustis, Florida almost 4 years=20
ago.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Our Airstream history includes our first purchase of =
the 1965=20
Safari.&nbsp; This trailer was completely gutted.&nbsp; The rear floor =
had to be=20
replaced.&nbsp; The plan was to gut it and make it how we wanted.&nbsp; =
Which we=20
are still working on.&nbsp; It is towable and we actually took it =
camping last=20
Thanksgiving to Cape San Blas, Florida.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Our second purchase was a 1954 Safari.&nbsp; This =
one has a=20
brief but interesting story.&nbsp; We were out for a Sunday drive and =
found it=20
for sale in a horse pasture.&nbsp; We bought it on the spot.&nbsp; After =
several=20
months of contemplating what to do with it we decided to sell it.&nbsp; =
A=20
gentleman from Belgium bought the trailer.&nbsp; He flew to Florida and =
liked=20
what he saw.&nbsp; I towed it to Jacksonville the next day and put it on =
a ship=20
headed for Europe.&nbsp; His planned use was for something other than a =
travel=20
trailer.&nbsp; Before it departed we were able to strip the inside =
giving us=20
some new bed bases and overhead cabinets for the 65 Safari.&nbsp; Very =
nice=20
aluminum bases and cabinets.&nbsp; We look back on it now and really =
regret=20
selling that one.&nbsp; Oh well, live and learn.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>This brings me to our third and current =
project.&nbsp; A 67=20
Ambassador.&nbsp; Where do I start.&nbsp; How 'bout where most =
restorations=20
start.&nbsp; The bathroom floor.&nbsp; In this case it is the bathroom =
floor and=20
the rear frame.&nbsp; I've gaken the entire bathroom out.&nbsp; The tub =
is=20
sitting in the front since it will not fit out the door.&nbsp; Trailers =
are an=20
excellent example of reversre engineering.&nbsp; Trailers were built =
from back=20
to front.&nbsp; It is difficult taking them apart back to =
front.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I will be taking it into the wedling shop in the =
next few=20
weeks to have the frame evaluated.&nbsp; I will be redoing the =
streetside=20
kithchen.&nbsp; New cabinets with a new layout.&nbsp; I also have to =
line up a=20
sofa or sometype of dinnete for the front.&nbsp; Mine is missing.&nbsp; =
The=20
previous owners were living in this one so there are quite a few little =
things=20
to work on.&nbsp; In addition to the serveral major things.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>While I have not done a full floor replacement like =
Dave I do=20
consider myself an expert on floor removal and replacement.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Well that's about it for right now.&nbsp;&nbsp;I do =
have one=20
question or point of discussion.&nbsp; </FONT><FONT size=3D2>Aluminum =
wiring - My=20
trailer has it.&nbsp; I don't plan on using it but wondering if anyone =
has=20
experience with it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Here's a link to our pictures.&nbsp; I don't have =
any of the=20
Ambassador out there yet.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://home.mpinet.net/silverark/";>http://home.mpinet.net/silvera=
rk/</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>- Mike Thornton</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>1965 Safari</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>1967 Ambassador International=20
Double</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C132BF.9DABAA20--

------------------------------

Message Number: 6
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 06:49:00 -0700
From: "Todd Matthews" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Switch Knobs

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C132B2.2E6DCD80

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary

------=_NextPart_001_0008_01C132B2.2E6DCD80

Hi everyone. This is my first post to the list. I have owned a 1972 =
Globetrotter for just about 9 days now. In those nine days I have: fixed =
three tambour doors. Pulled carpet and pad, installed new. Pulled dead =
refer., installed new Dometic 2410.2 (several headaches during this =
project). Fixed all exterior lights, and replaced both propane tanks =
with new.=20

Now on to the fun stuff. Does anyone have any light switch knobs that =
surround the vent covers? I need two. How about a photo of one at least =
because I have no idea what they look like.

I am discovering new things about the trailer everyday and having a =
great time!

Thanks for the help.=20
Todd

------=_NextPart_001_0008_01C132B2.2E6DCD80

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi everyone. This is my first post to =
the list. I=20
have owned a 1972 Globetrotter for just about 9 days now. In those nine =
days I=20
have: fixed three tambour doors. Pulled carpet and pad, installed new. =
Pulled=20
dead refer., installed new Dometic 2410.2 (several headaches during this =

project). Fixed all exterior lights, and replaced both propane tanks =
with new.=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Now on to the fun stuff. Does anyone =
have any light=20
switch knobs that surround the vent covers? I need two. How about a =
photo of one=20
at least because I have no idea what they look like.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am discovering new things about the =
trailer=20
everyday and having a great time!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks for the help. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Todd</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0008_01C132B2.2E6DCD80--

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C132B2.2E6DCD80
        filename="Todd Matthews.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Matthews;Todd
FN:Todd Matthews
NICKNAME:Oustand
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
REV:20010901T134900Z
END:VCARD

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C132B2.2E6DCD80--

------------------------------

Message Number: 7
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 07:55:28 -0700
From: Roger Hightower <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Question on cleaning drapes

Good morning,

I took a close look at the drapes in our '75 Sovereign, and see that
they need some cleaning.  They appear to be the original curtains, but
are slightly water stained and there is some nicotine residue from the
previous owners.

They seem to have a rubberized material on the backside.  Should these
curtains be laundered or dry cleaned?  I don't want to damage the
backing material by doing it the wrong way.

Thanks,

Roger

Roger Hightower
1975 31' Sovereign
WBCCI 4165, VAC, TCT
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

------------------------------

Message Number: 8
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 09:49:19 -0500
From: "Dr. Gerald N. Johnson, electrical engineer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: We're Back

We've discussed aluminum wire extensively that should be in Patterson's
archives. The experiences with aluminum branch circuit wiring hasn't
been good in general. Its unsafe with the original switches and
receptacles. There are more modern receptacles made for aluminum wire
that are safer, but still I don't think as safe as using copper wire.
Those receptacles are rare in home centers and run about $2.75 each when
found. I need to replace wire in my '68 Caravel, but in the mean time
I'm not using the 120 volt wiring.

Gerald J.

------------------------------

Message Number: 9
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 10:26:32 -0600
From: Randy Unter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: RM Rally photos

Roger, I too was unable to bring up the RM Rally photos, although I sent those as well
as mine along to RJ Dial who will be posting them the VAC web Rally site. It was a 5 mb
download, so hopefully RJ received them all. I also sent them to Bryan Burkhard for
the Vintage Advantage. If anyone with high speed "net connections want them, I have
them,
including some 1 mb each high res photos.
Randy Unter

------------------------------

Message Number: 10
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 09:36:26 -0700
From: Roger Hightower <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Randy,

I did the web page with Netscape 6.1, and that seems to be the problem.
  The page isn't looking for the pictures on the web server, but rather
on my machine, which it can't find for anyone but me, :-).

Trying to fix that.  The main reason I posted it was so my kids could
check out the rally and our Yellowstone trip.  Guess I'll just have to
e-mail the stuff to them.

Take care,

Roger

Message Number: 11
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 13:17:47 -0700
From: "Bob Hightower" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: VAC Rocky Mountain Rally pictures

Couldn't see them, and now the page is gone..wish I had printed the original
source so I could see how you linked them.

If you want, I can put them up on my page with a url that points to them
only, not the qrp stuff.

Bob