Jed,
So, you are telling me that the experts in the government are positive to
LENR/CF. Funny to me to support but forget the wallet.
Reality is that there are very few government supported experiments that
has reported success.
Rossi is not the only person having results outside of the government.
Reality is that the few positive indications we see by government are from
people revolting against the organization they are working in. Thus
actually being entrepreneurs. I have said it before organizations cannot
achieve results but people can.
I read your article/speech from 2013. I liked that. Read the part about
chaos; do you think government would support that? Read about Fleishman;
sounds to me like an entrepreneur. F was certainly not supported by the
government.
I am not saying that I know what it takes to succeed with LENR. I know it
takes entrepreneurship, creativity, focus, vision, tenacity coupled with
knowledge and funding. Government has either of those attributes. That is
why Rossi is ahead of the government. Unfortunately, at the time Rossi's
success is a clear fact, the government will through in their enormous
funding and IMHO steal the show. Some think the government will take over
and hide the result to protect the interests, which empower the government.
It hurts me that intelligent people can believe that government will take
the lead in any changing situation.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)