Papp spent a few years developing the noble gas version of his  engine
control that was more stable. By the early '80s, Papp found a new engineer
to work with, Bob Rohner of West Liberty, Iowa. Papp settled in Florida.
Several working engines ran during the Rohner years, which lasted until
Papp died in '89. During this time, his third patent application was met
with a USPTO request for a working model. Papp refused to not only take an
engine to Washington DC, but also to leave it with anyone for any length of
time. The USPTO then requested a dynamometer affidavit. A diesel engine
test group associated with the University of Oklahoma agreed to come to
Florida to test the engine. The affidavit was accepted by the USPTO and
they issued the patent.

That patent was designated by the patent office to be the best patent
granted in that patent year.

What other overunity devices has be granted a patent?