Interesting link on the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_hydrogen_welding

It also appears that you can buy "vintage" tungsten spark plugs. Terry
mentioned Iridium spark plugs... Any thoughts on one versus the other
or using off-the-shelf.. I would prefer to use NPT plugs.

Obviously I don't want to create too much heat in my reactor... or
blow anything up... (There may be some air/O2 in my system..)

Guenter, thanks for the schematic links..

- Brad
p.s. While not worth a new thread, I think it is interesting that
Rossi says he has been in contact with Siemens. I've long thought that
they would be a good corporate fit for Rossi.