Checking on use of spark plugs with high pressure hydrogen:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paschen%27s_law
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Paschen_Curves.PNG

Hydrogen appears to have a lower breakdown voltage of about 60-70% of
air at same pressure.  So should be able to use an air gap that is
bigger.

Spark plugs are usually about 0.8mm gap, and if you are using 25bar H2
that will require about 30kV at room temperature, but for 25bar 600°C
I would estimate it will probably be closer to 12kV due to lower H2
density (density equivalent of about 8bar).

Most automotive ignition systems do about 20-30kV, so at elevated
temperatures it seems likely you could drive a 1.5-2mm spark gap,
though not at colder temps and not at higher H2 pressures.

Anyway a standard spark plug looks like it should work fine producing
sparks in H2 at 25 bar using an automotive coil.