Being a great concern to me, the people and/or organizations that have
discovered LENR+ would hold that technology off the market who knows for
what reasons. For LENR to develop properly, this important technology needs
visibility, credibility, competition, and acceptance in the marketplace.

DGTG is important because they seem to be willing to take the next big step
in the history of this technology and let the world see their product. The
competitors of DGTG will be forced to show their hand if they want to
participate in the new LENR marketplace.

When that time comes, all the talking will be over and the next steps will
begin.

Let us hope that a prototype at least will be demonstrated in the near
future.

Cheers:   Axil