On 2012-07-17 02:58, Jojo Jaro wrote:

Like many here, I am sick and tired of waiting, both for Rossi and DGT.
I give 70% chance DGT will withdraw from ICCS17 at the last minute, 10%
chance the data presented will be incomplete and 10% chance the data
they will present will disappoint (poor COP, performance, output, etc.)
and 10% chance they will do what they promised us a long time ago.

At this stage I seriously doubt that DGT will withdraw from ICCF17. After hinting so much that important information will be disclosed during this event, doing that would be a commercial and scientific suicide in my opinion.

To me it's more likely that the data presented will be both incomplete *and* disappointing, especially for the mainstream skeptical opinion, but still good enough for the most dedicated followers. Part of this would be because they are probably not ready yet for the market.

Just my speculation,
S.A.