Dear Jojo,

Please do not say offending things- nobody is using me for nothing; I have
asked DGTG, it was my initiative to publish two writings (till now) about
them and I take full responsibility
for what I say. If you will read ALL my NEW ENERGY papers on the blog Ego
Out you will learn how I have developed my understanding of the field - see
e.g. the Metaphor Story of LENR.
For the time given I still can think alone.

Why should DGTG need an intermediate for example to get in touch with Widom
Larsen? Lew Larsen is a very friendly and open scientist- I had many
pleasant discussions with him
at ICCF Marseille and good correspondence after. I think his theory has to
be taken very seriously.
Peter

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 6:12 AM, Jojo Jaro <jth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> **
> Well, it's seems obvious to me; so that they are insulated from mistakes.
> If major mistakes are found later on, they can deny that was ever what they
> had.
>
> For example:  DGT is using Peter to send out feelers as to their theory
> being compatible with W&L.   Now, you have smart people like Jones pointing
> out that their theory is more compatible with CQM than with W&L.  It seems
> they want to insulate themselves from such amatuerish mistakes and they've
> chosen a very eager fall guy.  (Not to disparage Peter, cause I would have
> done the same thing.)  If they had published this on their own in their web
> site, people would point out these amatuerish mistakes and affect their
> credibility.  Now, they can simply deny it and blame it on somebody else.
>
> You've got to start thinking more "conspiratorially" Terry :-)  Cause
> conspiracies are probably happening more often in every day life than we
> are aware of.
>
> That Xanthoulis guy leaves a "bad taste on my mouth" from the first time I
> read his interview.  He practically confessed to stealing Rossi's catalyst
> from the ash analysis results.  And having known what the catalyst was, it
> would have been a straightforward thing to deduce its function.  Hence,
> they could have come up with a better catalyst and claim it as their own
> innovation.
>
> Yes, DGT may have a "better" reactor, but only because they ripped off
> Rossi's technology and built on it.
>
> Jojo

Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania