Hi,
[snip]
>The team is working very hard on this and they will publih the data soon. I
>have noticed your wish and will try to let you know at least the "spirit"
>of the results- they say about the first real theory.
>Peter
>> http://egooutpeters.blogspot.ro/2012/07/some-basic-principles-of-defkalions.html

Quote:-

"Radiation measurements:The experimental situation is excellent: no dangerous
radiation!
However, there is some radiation emitted. I have seen a lot of measurements
performed both with NaI spectrometer and Geiger Muller counter and all confirm
that a somewhat higher level appears only at triggering. The gammas have a
relatively low energy, 50-300 keV. The maximum levels are under those
internationally admissible. Is this a proof that the W-L mechanism (gammas
converted to IR photons - is true and at work? We will see it soon."

For me, 50-300 keV says:-  bremsstrahlung.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk