Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <a...@lomaxdesign.com> wrote:

> See, almost immediately, after the announcement, a huge number of groups
> started to attempt replication.

People often say this, but I do not see much evidence for it. As far as I
know, during the first year roughly 150 to 200 groups attempted to
replicate. After a year roughly 100 succeeded. That's not a huge number.

See:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/WillFGgroupsrepo.pdf

There may have been others but they never published, so they are lost to
history. If people did not even publish, I do not take them seriously.

I'm not looking up Lewis' paper at this point. What I know is that Lewis
> tried to replicate, not knowing what to do. He failed to replicate, that's
> obvious.

Incorrect. He probably succeeded. He did not realize that. His analysis was
wrong. See my paper and the papers by Noninski and Miles linked to it.

As I said, my paper is here:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RothwellJhownaturer.pdf

I added the date to it per Haiko's suggestion. Thanks.