From: Eric Walker <eric.wal...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Sep 24, 2012 11:15 pm
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Good Alloy for Celani type reaction costs 5
cents : Chuck Sites

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 7:00 PM, Roarty, Francis X <francis.x.roa...@lmco.com>
wrote:

How about a Hoffman tube to capture the hydrogen and a wall mart aerator for a
fish tank to circulate it back up thru the electrolyte – the excess would
escape but pure hydrogen could be obtained from a small plastic tube stuck up
inside at the top of the Hoffman tube running down to a circulator pump - if we
are trying to load something with hydrogen then anything that increases the
hydrogen crossing the surface areas of the lattice should be a plus?

Those sound like good choices.  Ideally the components would be something you
could buy at Walmart and Radio Shack for under 50 dollars each.  There is a
group of crazy musicians that try to make music using old 8-bit processors; the
challenge here would be a similar one.

If a reproducible lo-fi protocol could be worked out, someone could write to
Nathan Lewis and say, "we took a look at your objections in 1989 to the
calorimetry and think we might have found a way around some of the difficulties
..."

Eric