On Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 9:23 AM, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

Page 25:
> The resistors appear to glow intensely in the parts lying outside the
> caps, whereas inside the reactor body they seem to shade an underlying
> emission of light.

What this sentence says to me is that the team assumed that the two were
the same.  My question is whether they were able prior to that to determine
that the three wires coming in from the three phase power were the same as
the wire or wires that are masking out part of the interior.  In order to
do that they would either have to had to ask Rossi or opened up the device
and verified the connection themselves.

My main reason for wondering is that I would have expected the three
Inconel chords to be more tightly wound and to take up more surface area
within the cylinder, and to visibly glow in the manner of what is being
masked rather than whatever is doing the masking.  But that was just an
initial impression and could be mistaken.

> This may be explained if we consider that the main source of energy inside
> the reactor body is actually the charge, and that it is emitting more light
> than the resistors. ... This makes sense to me. It is amazing that the
> powder is hotter than the heating wires.

This is a possibility.

Eric