Especially if they switch to a pulse mode where they are not really heating
directly anymore, the pulses are working like an induction stovetop where
the quickly changing magnetic fields are inducing arcs/currents in the
"secret sauce"

http://www.finecooking.com/videos/induction-cooktop-action.aspx

Rossi is a Chef!