At 09:02 AM 10/11/2014, Axil Axil wrote:
The two pictures on page 25 of the 54 page report can be zoomed to a high resolution by using the control key of your keyboard and the wheel on your mouse if you are using a new windows computer running with high screen resolution.

I zoomed and did screen captures :

http://lenr.qumbu.com/web_hotcat2_pics/141011_lugano_fig2.jpg
http://lenr.qumbu.com/web_hotcat2_pics/141011_lugano_fig12a.jpg
http://lenr.qumbu.com/web_hotcat2_pics/141011_lugano_fig12b.jpg

It's impossible to tell whether the heater coils are dark or light.

In the last hotcat test the heater coils themselves were a tight spiral which was then strung lengthways : now it appears to be a tight spiral coiled as loose spirals down the tube.

I think that there is most likely a ceramic insert holding these resistors, so the "shadows" could represent different thermal zones rather than being illuminated/shadowed.

But I'm just guessing. Too little information to proceed.