When talking about the resistor heaters... Remember that Rossi repeats
that his E-Cat requires AC and can't run (directly) with DC. The
current on the three phases of electricity going in is different. But
it sounded like the phase and frequency going into the reactor matches
that from the mains. (Hard to tell without the PCE data.) Why is
3-phase always used.. and is it inductive heating or just some
electromagnetic stimulation...
- Brad