Hoi,
For me it is obvious ... this search for perfection is an enemy of what is
good in Wikidata. It destroys the results of queries. It is not usable and
it is only of use in a very small percentage of cases.

Compare it with the "female mayor" question. Our issue is that we have not
enough data in the first place and we should concentrate on making things
easier to comprehend not weigh it down with the balast of discussions
elsewhere.
Thanks,
      GerardM