Nathan wrote:
> I say, let them congregate on Citizendium. We should have a template
> {{trycitizendium}} that we can post on the pages of our more aggressive POV
> pushers.

The template need not limit itself to Citizendium, though the symbolism
of having it in the template name has a certain value.  If the posted
list contains several other such approved projects, with a one-line
blurb about what they are, the aggressive person may more easily and
quietly find one to his liking without actually stumbling upon
WikipediaReview.

Ec