On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 5:40 PM, Ray Saintonge <sainto...@telus.net> wrote:
> Nathan wrote:
>> I say, let them congregate on Citizendium. We should have a template
>> {{trycitizendium}} that we can post on the pages of our more aggressive POV
>> pushers.
>

> The template need not limit itself to Citizendium, though the symbolism
> of having it in the template name has a certain value.  If the posted
> list contains several other such approved projects, with a one-line
> blurb about what they are, the aggressive person may more easily and
> quietly find one to his liking without actually stumbling upon
> WikipediaReview.

It can include sister WMF projects as well. Though care should be
taken to not push malcontents on unsuspecting people. It is best to
have a mentor or guide that can introduce you. It all depends whether
the reason for the breakdown in editing relations is due to the
person, the topic, or the environment. Sometimes it is all three.

Carcharoth