Sage Ross wrote:

> I don't disagree.  I'm just saying we should think of Citizendium as
> another (small) place for people to produce free content similar to
> the kind Wikipedia produces, as a potential collaborator with
> Wikipedia rather than a competitor (which isn't realistic, if it ever
> was).  That's a very real possibility once the license change happens.

That's quite OK: someone who forks WP to make a site that is similar but
has a different atmosphere doesn't have to prove a big philosophical
difference, just to do it (which technically can't be so hard, these
days).  In other words, it would be nice if all the free-culture people
agreed that this is not a zero-sum game.  I don't read Sanger's comments
in exactly that way, though.

Charles