Carcharoth schreef:
> Weirdly, most of the history is not there:
>
> http://en.citizendium.org/wiki?title=Homeopathy&action=history
>
> But has been moved to a draft page:
>
> http://en.citizendium.org/wiki?title=Homeopathy/Draft&action=history

That's how they do that there. The approved page is a copy; the draft is
moved to /Draft, and is a living document.

> So maybe I should have read that draft instead. It would be nice to
> know which versions were approved by the three editors above, and at
> what stage.

The exact version that is now at [[Homeopathy]] was approved by the
three editors. (These are "editors" in the CZ sense: experts in the
article's workgroup, Health.)

It's a bit suprising to see one of the parties to the "edit war" as an
approving editor...

Eugene