my Experience with Indigo is very good, last time when I was going to
Bangalore from Delhi I called Indigo customer care Number just one day
before, as soon as I reached their counter in IGI T2 terminal with the
help of CISF person though there was long line the lady on counter
called me aside and helped me in getting boarding pass and also sent
an attendent till I board my flight, when I got down in Bangaluru
there also an attendent was provided till I boarded my City Bus,
Indigo is good for atleast VI people.

On 1/9/20, bhawani shankar verma <bsvermad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sir, I could not find any colomn or check box on indigo website for the
> purpose. However, I always call indigo customer service to do so in
> advance.

Vivek Doddamani Ph-9868954833 & 08860410944  skype: vivek.doddamani,
FB: vivek doddamani.  105, Lancer Road, Near Mall Road, Delhi-110054.