Good morning Logan,

Here is the list of leave policies in our library.  Please note that other
leave policies may exist in our bargaining agreements.

Have a great day!
Michele

Leaves

Bereavement Leave for Faculty and Academic Professional and Administrative
Employees <http://policy.umn.edu/hr/bereavepa>

   - Notifying/Requesting and Approving Bereavement Leave
   <http://policy.umn.edu/hr/bereavepa-proc01>

Employee Absences for Religious Holidays
<http://policy.umn.edu/hr/religiousholidays>
Faculty Development Leaves <http://policy.umn.edu/hr/facleaves>

   - Obtaining a Faculty Development Leave
   <http://policy.umn.edu/hr/facleaves-proc01>

Family and Medical - FMLA Leave <http://policy.umn.edu/hr/fmla>

   - Requesting, Approving, and Placing Employees on FMLA Leave
   <http://policy.umn.edu/hr/fmla-proc01>

Military, Court Appearance, or Civic Duty Leaves
<http://policy.umn.edu/hr/milcourtcivicleave>

   - Requesting a Military Leave of Absence
   <http://policy.umn.edu/hr/milcourtcivicleave-proc01>

Paid Medical Leave and Disability Benefits for Faculty and Academic
Professional and Administrative Employees
<http://policy.umn.edu/hr/medicaldisability>

   - Certifying and Reporting Paid Medical Leave
   <http://policy.umn.edu/hr/medicaldisability-proc01>

Parental Leave for Academic Employees
<http://policy.umn.edu/hr/parentalleave>
Professional Development Leaves for Academic Professional and
Administrative Employees <http://policy.umn.edu/hr/proftransleave>

   - Obtaining a Professional Development Leave
   <http://policy.umn.edu/hr/proftransleave-proc01>

Public Service: Campaigning for or Holding Public Office
<http://policy.umn.edu/hr/publicoffice>

   - Campaigning for or Holding Public Office
   <http://policy.umn.edu/hr/publicoffice-proc01>

Unpaid Personal Leaves for Faculty and Academic Professional and
Administrative Employees <http://policy.umn.edu/hr/personalleaves>

   - Requesting/Approving Discretionary Unpaid Personal Leave
   <http://policy.umn.edu/hr/personalleaves-proc01>

Vacation Donation Program for Civil Service and Union-Represented Staff
<http://policy.umn.edu/hr/vacationdonation>

   - Requesting/Donating Paid Leave (for Civil Service and
   Union-Represented Staff)
   <http://policy.umn.edu/hr/vacationdonation-proc01>

Vacation Leave for Faculty and Academic Professional and Administrative
Employees <http://policy.umn.edu/hr/academicvacation>

   - Accruing and Using Vacation Leave
   <http://policy.umn.edu/hr/academicvacation-proc01>

--
Michele Gross, Director (Interim)
Office of Institutional Compliance and University Policy Program

http://policy.umn.edu/