yep,  it should work,  don't have a 3.65 medusa to test.

The shipping firmware in the rackinjector turns off sync if you turn off
power.  I need to find out if the Medusa is ok with getting power on that
port even though it v won't use it.  Long term I'll update the firmware in
the rackinjector to not shut sync off with power, but it should be a
firmware only change.  The Firmware in the 4 port din mountable one has
already been updated.

    In the interim one could just skip jumper ing that port for power if
one really needs to ensure no power  is on the port.

I'm also looking at options to feed power from the rackinjector.  Note the
new 5 channel PDU should be able to power the 3.65 medusa with whatever
polarity power it accepts.