From: Chris Fabien
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2018 10:53 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 10 mile fiber

I know we've had this discussion before.... we don't have gophers in Michigan.
Only damage we have had on direct bury was due to gas company. Yeah it was a
pain to fix, about 8 hours of downtime. But the cost savings is worth it to me
for my network. We are doing FTTH so we do have more handholes for test points.
Usually at least 6 per mile. Don't know where Steve is or how well funded so
just sharing a lower cost option, I guess.