From: "Dennis Burgess" <dmburg...@linktechs.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 11:54am
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] RF frequency mapping program ?

I wish to apologies to the entire AFMUG list.

This argument should not be on here.... But I WILL NOT have something that
myself and my team have accomplished be belittled by someone who "Didn't get
his way instantly". I do not wish to continue the argument here, nor do I have
any ill will against John.

Dennis Burgess, CTO, Link Technologies, Inc.
den...@linktechs.net – 314-735-0270 – www.linktechs.net