But it probably costs Verizon $25...

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 2/10/2016 6:43 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:

It's $250 new :P

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Feb 10, 2016 8:05 PM, "Bill Prince" <part15...@gmail.com <mailto:part15...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Are we still talking about a GPS cable for a $100 femtocell??!?

    bp
    <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

    On 2/10/2016 4:16 PM, Lewis Bergman wrote:

    Dude, don't do that. LMR600. We buy it by the thousands of feet.
    It is much easier to run, less prone to damage, and equivalent in
    loss per frequency range.

    On Wed, Feb 10, 2016, 4:09 PM Jaime Solorza