Very nice work!  Try getting that on an airplane.  LOL


On 4/25/2016 10:42 AM, Joshaven Mailing Lists wrote:
Dude… I was screwing around with making the same thing… I have all the parts together including the charge controller & power inverter circuit. I’m about to field test it.

I was planning to write up a how to make your own using crap from Amazon and toss it on my website but I haven’t gotten around to finishing this pet project yet...





Sincerely,
Joshaven Potter
Google Hangouts: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
Cell & SMS: 1-517-607-9370
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>



On Apr 21, 2016, at 9:54 AM, Brandon Yuchasz <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

Anyone using these or have another US based version?
http://www.gevaelettronica.it/shop/index.php?id_product=1&controller=product&id_lang=2
I am looking for something the installers can tune Epmp with using tablets or phones. Not sure how I would deal with different IP structures based on the tower they are installing on but I bet you guys have ideas on that as well.
Best regards,
Brandon Yuchasz
GogebicRange.net <http://gogebicrange.net/>
www.gogebicrange.net <http://www.gogebicrange.net/>


Reply via email to