I use one of these https://www.anker.com/products/A1263011

Find a short usb cable to connect them together.

And one of these
http://www.amazon.com/Ubiquiti-airGateway-PRO-Indoor-AMG-PRO/dp/B0145RCB
WS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1461264982&sr=8-1&keywords=ubiquiti+airgateway
+pro

 

We just velcro'd them together nicely and made a short reversed cable to
plug in the ePMP and it hangs there until they're done doing their test
on their phone. Nothing heavy and nothing crazy. Will power an epmp
force 1000 connectorized subscriber for 8 hours.

 

 

From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Brandon Yuchasz
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2016 9:55 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [AFMUG] Battery pack and wifi

 

Anyone using these or have another US based version? 

http://www.gevaelettronica.it/shop/index.php?id_product=1&controller=pro
duct&id_lang=2

 

I am looking for something the installers can tune Epmp with using
tablets or phones.  Not sure how I would deal with different IP
structures based on the tower they are installing on but I bet you guys
have ideas on that as well.

 

 

Best regards,

Brandon Yuchasz

GogebicRange.net

www.gogebicrange.net <http://www.gogebicrange.net/> 

 

Reply via email to