Don't forget he's buddies with Dennis Rodman.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 10/17/2016 8:37 AM, Sean Heskett wrote:
He likes Katy Perry tho

On Monday, October 17, 2016, Paul Stewart <p...@paulstewart.org <mailto:p...@paulstewart.org>> wrote:

    North Korea scares the shit out of me … out of control dictator
    that is not in the right mind and has a nuclear arsenal at his
    disposal…. scary shit if you ask me…

    oh and has a major hate on for anything US related…. I can see a
    major pissing match coming (in some ways it’s already started)

    On Oct 17, 2016, at 8:39 AM, Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com