That's part of the reason that's going to go later.

In my mind, there needs to be a small-form-factor version of the cambium
sync version for 450i/450m.   I also need to consider whether or not to
embed the web-based controller in the unit or not, or offer both versions.
  After we get the rackmount out and the cambium sync card for the
rackmount controller out, we will take some time to look at what needs to
be in our 'small enclosure' product.   I'm pretty sure that a lot of the
larger sites will simply move to the rackmount version.   With these out of
the way then we can look more closely at how people build small sites and
make sure this product fits that space well.