That's seems a tad unfair.  When super cheap ePMP wad first released the
said it had consumer grade not industrial grade parts and they said they
put a heater in to deal with the issues.

After that, if you bought one thinking it would perform like the 10 times
more expensive gear it seems you are a bit complicit in your own issue. I
do agree There should have been some kind of more plane warning about how
severe the cold issue was but it isn't like they didn't walk through the
challenges.

Hard to have your cake and eat it too. Now tech support deniability.  That
is a bummer. That mind off makes you think you are I  an episode of house
of cards.