The guy was clearly in property destruction mode...that could have quickly
changed though.

To your point, if carrying concealed doesn't cause your to change how you look
at any potential confrontation, then you should not be carrying.

Jeff Broadwick
ConVergence Technologies, Inc.
312-205-2519 Office
574-220-7826 Cell