From: Mitch Koep
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2017 5:38 PM
To: af@afmug.com ; Faisal Imtiaz
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Matt Hoppes and Missouri IX

Will somebody PLEASE kill this string?????

LOL it will go on and on forever

Mitch

On 8/6/2017 3:32 PM, Faisal Imtiaz wrote:

Are you prepared to give your customers a 'Tour of the Facilities?'

We normally like to have a tour of the facilities before we engage for service.

We also have 'informal' colo facilities, for which we highly encourage
customers to visit before deciding to utilize.

How does this 'relate' to a pictures of racks and cables ? which could be
anywhere...

BWT.... in case you all have not seen the large posters from Equinix.... they
are using a beautiful picture of high rises in Dubai... should we be offended
that  are they using an awesome picture of high-rises from a foreign country
when they are a US Based company ?

Dude, get over it .. .there is a fine line in advertising.... and everyone
dresses up for the formal presentation .... So What ?

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street