Thanks, I had not seed this document before.  There is another one from the
DOT highway folks.

I wish I could get handholes for $200.  By the time you buy handhole and lid it
is more like $235 (24x36)

From: Chris Fabien
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2017 7:33 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Aerial fiber $/mile

This is the spec you're  looking for. Note that they certify the complete
assembly so something based on drainpioe may not really pass the spec. But we
would atill be interested. We just had to replace a plastic handhole last week
cause a tractor  or something  drove over it. Something strong  but cheaper
than a $200 polymer concrete handhole would be ideal. We don't  have to prove
compliance to a certian  spec in our area.