A CCR could certainly do DHCP and NAT... I seem to remember there being
some reason that made using Mikrotik for a DNS server a bad idea, but it
would be capable of doing that too.
It doesn't take much to run a DNS server, so it might not be a bad idea to
stick some kind of a little server in there anyway, but I really don't see
any reason why it couldn't all go in a cabinet on the corner of the
street... it wouldn't even need to be a particularly large cabinet.