Yep, simple, we can sell them everything they need if needed.  We have outdoor
boxes, switches, you name it. ☺

From: Af [] On Behalf Of Adam Moffett
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] ISP in a box

Only issue I know of is that if you turn on the DNS server, then it's an open
resolver by default.  You have to add a firewall rule(s) to protect it.
Someone who went in not realizing that would have a problem. I never used the
Mikrotik DNS on a large scale, so it could have practical limits that I'm not
aware of.