No, it isn’t.  Many miles away.

From: Josh Baird
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 1:03 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] ISP in a box

Is this in your service area?  Could you just get transport/backhaul back to
your NOC and provide all of these services there?

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 2:59 PM, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

  Had a subdivision developer contact me, wanting service for their hundred or
so homes.
  I can get DIA close to the area at a reasonable area.  It will require some
build but that is OK, that is something I feel some level of expertise.

  Considering a minimal NOC build.

  I asked this question of someone once before and I cannot find their answer.
Not sure if asked on the list or not.  But the answer went something like this:

    1.. Buy a big CCR.
    2.. Hire Linktechs to configure it.
    3.. Put in a big switch for the AE SFPs and rock and roll.

  I am sure I would need at least one server.  DHCP, NAT, DNS?
  But can all of that be provided by the CCR?

  What is the smallest NOC configuration that could be created?

  Batts, rectifier, cooling.

  I really could put all this in a cabinet on the corner of the street.