How much bandwidth do you have to provide to the clients?

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Joe Novak
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 5:21 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] mini wisp

What didn't you like about it? The interface came a long way since the early
days of EPMP. We've got quite a bit deployed. A lot of people are having weird
GPS situations come up with the on-board GPS, we have this problem once in a
while too. Our packetflux sites are rock solid though. That is assuming density
isn't more then 25 per AP, because then I don't exactly have enough experience
with it. Most of our APs are sitting right around 25 customers, and according
to airtime we still have quite a bit of room.

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 6:09 PM, Jaime Solorza