Don't mistake it. It's definitely a wifi based radio. It works well for us
though. If we had the sort of density to warrant the 450 product line and
450M... I'm guessing we would be down that path instead.

On Feb 12, 2018 7:28 PM, "Chuck McCown" <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

The UI server was probably the worst I have ever seen.

So, less than 25 subs per site, what speed packages do you sell to those 25?

Packetflux GPS sync.

*From:* Joe Novak
*Sent:* Monday, February 12, 2018 5:20 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] mini wisp

What didn't you like about it? The interface came a long way since the
early days of EPMP. We've got quite a bit deployed. A lot of people are
having weird GPS situations come up with the on-board GPS, we have this
problem once in a while too. Our packetflux sites are rock solid though.
That is assuming density isn't more then 25 per AP, because then I don't
exactly have enough experience with it. Most of our APs are sitting right
around 25 customers, and according to airtime we still have quite a bit of
room.