From: TJ Trout
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 8:27 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Spam from Chuck

Chuck,

How feasible would it be to bring AF back to Utah and outsource the unpalatable
parts of planning?

Obviously the cost would go up per person? Once you broke it off into wispa I
haven't attended since...

Maybe I should give it a shot, you will be having a AF group @ wispamerica in
20 days?

TJ

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 7:13 PM, Faisal Imtiaz <fai...@snappytelecom.net> wrote:

  >>My surge protectors are known to have an enhancement effect...

  Thus the need for a fuse !

  :)

  Faisal Imtiaz
  Snappy Internet & Telecom