Title: Re: [AFMUG] Spam from Chuck
Philip,

+1 on that.  He is the main reason we are doing fiber now.

--
Best regards,
Mark

Myakka Technologies, Inc.
www.MyakkaTech.com

------

Spam me all you want Chuck. Unbeknownst to you, you have helped me more than about anyone throughout the years with your wisdom and products Sir!  I suspect the same can be said about almost everyone on this list!  I sincerely appreciate your list, your work, products and more so your wisdom throughout the years. Spam away Buddy!

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 6:43 PM Jaime Solorza <