This is 2018, your email account is as private as a WallMart Store location.
You don't like a piece of email, send it to trash
You don't like getting emails from someone, black list it, filter it ..
You don't like to be sent email, take your email address and go back home !

Bitching about it as if you have been violated, on a public list, does not buy
you any favors or good graces..

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom