Thanks,

I am going to attempt to put something on the signup process warning folks that
they will be subject to horrible amounts of on-topic spam.

From: Philip Rankin
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 6:28 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Spam from Chuck

Spam me all you want Chuck. Unbeknownst to you, you have helped me more than
about anyone throughout the years with your wisdom and products Sir!  I suspect
the same can be said about almost everyone on this list!  I sincerely
appreciate your list, your work, products and more so your wisdom throughout
the years. Spam away Buddy!