*nods* I'm the opposite of TJ. I probably won't go to an Animal Farm-only
event, just like I don't go to MUMs anymore. Limited time away, let's just
knock it out all at once.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Chuck McCown" <ch...@wbmfg.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 9:22:45 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Spam from Chuck

It can be done. We outsourced much of it once we got the process down. But
WispAmerica has been pretty good to me and I think they think that AF as its
own show may cut attendance to WispAmerica.
Two shows, same season, one much cheaper than the other...

So yeah, WispAmerica has an AnimalFarm track. Same format as before.
Manufacturers send engineers and we discuss technical stuff. And I don’t have
to do much other than MC the event.