On Thursday, October 08, 2026, at 11:59 AM, John Rose wrote:
> Why bother?

Another,

We know aliens and UFO's don't exist.

A while back, I felt horrible, Mentifex would always post the same stuff over 
and over. He was annoying but interesting with his Mindforth and AI4U book. 
People liked his ASCII diagrams from way back then. I even put one into ChatGPT 
and it interpreted it as good looking architecture. His code, if you looked at 
it, was insane, the loops and nested conditionals OMG. But he actually had 
SOMETHING up and running but it was... a wee bit lacking. Then he kept posting 
his same links over and over. I couldn’t deal with it at the time so I just 
blocked him from the list. Then there were complaints of censorship from his 
other email address. That was during Covid. He passed away soon after God bless 
his soul. Not sure if he took the jab.

I’m not comparing you with Mentifex Matt. Your positives far outweigh the 
negatives, but keep it up and see what happens.

https://home.cern/alice-detects-conversion-lead-gold-lhc/
------------------------------------------
Artificial General Intelligence List: AGI
Permalink: 
https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T25fb5a030fcfa28e-Mf71ed8fa6727ab270ac85d1f
Delivery options: https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/subscription

Reply via email to