I can relate. In a sense, each one on the quest brings his/her own gift. At
least I got to see behind the J-lens curtain and got to understand exactly
where its single point of failure is, the reason why it's limited to 25
vectors.

I learned a lot of cool architectural stuff. You're correct. Every
perspective adds up to a coherent image slowly forming in one's theatre of
the mind.

What is your key objective with everything you learn, or with the truth
that comes from it?




On Thu, 08 Oct 2026, 22:30 John Rose via AGI, <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Thursday, October 08, 2026, at 3:18 PM, Quan Tesla wrote:
>
> I had a good look at the whole pdf text and did experimental integration
> across various domains. Critically, there's no real synthesis to this or
> advancement of application value, except for the rigorous parts, which were
> pre-existing. I tried a Betti integration with Anthropic Jacobian space,
> but that seemingly "failed". Gemini was in a slaughterhouse "mood". Maybe
> Qwen or Claude would do better.
>
>
> I gone through MANY of these unification theories and TOE’s over the years
> and each time I learn something new with new techniques and perspectives.
> They are full of knowledge even if they break down as a whole. It’s more
> like software to me where you read code from different engineers and
> platforms and learn their skills and knowledge so I see nothing wrong with
> evaluating. It’s not like I’m going all in on it. To me they’re bugs. So
> what? You find a bug, chuck the theory and call the author a kook? I look
> for usable pieces, some of the other PDF's are packed with material.
>
> An ultimate goal of a software developer might go from tapping a keyboard
> while sitting behind a screen, to telling an AI what to code, to eventually
> programming matter and energy from thought. And more hard scientists and
> engineers are thinking like software engineers. Most people would not go
> and read Mentifex’s code. I did and by doing that I could see how his mind
> worked, which was a curiosity in itself LOL. Same with theories you learn
> how the authors think. And I read theories that are way out there trying
> piece together the big picture that only a handful of people know and
> merely mentioning it gets you labeled a nutjob. Contemporary culture is
> changing though where that type of investigation is becoming more
> mainstream.
>
> *Artificial General Intelligence List <https://agi.topicbox.com/latest>*
> / AGI / see discussions <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi> +
> participants <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/members> +
> delivery options <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/subscription>
> Permalink
> <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T25fb5a030fcfa28e-M9be9f08619094341bc42cd62>
>

------------------------------------------
Artificial General Intelligence List: AGI
Permalink: 
https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T25fb5a030fcfa28e-M5902c3bdd6682350c3aeb892
Delivery options: https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/subscription

Reply via email to