I'd be interested in looking at a paper. However, I'll be honest: your
claim of AGI sounds over-inflated, mainly because it sounds like your
algorithm is text-specific and wouldn't help with things like vision,
robot control, etc. Nonetheless, a good 'chatbot' is still something
of interest (I hope that term isn't taken as derogatory).