> From: J Storrs Hall, PhD [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Monday 02 June 2008 03:00:24 pm, John G. Rose wrote:
>
> > A rock is either conscious or not conscious. Is it less intellectually
> sloppy to declare it not conscious?
>
> A rock is not conscious. I'll stake my scientific reputation on it.
> (this excludes silicon rocks with micropatterned circuits :-)

Universal consciousness discussions get outside of the realm of VC funded or
scientifically reputational conservative individuals and organizations, or
academics who may have some ulterior motive in not discussing such "boundary"
subjects. It's easier to suck-up to mainstream thinking than to take chances.
Which I can understand....

Therefore - to make ya'll happier - ROCKS ARE NOT CONSCIUOS!!!

John